Name: Shevelle Smith
Modules 1 & 2
How to submit:
1. Click on ASSESSMENTS
2. Click on Module 2 Reflection Journal
3. Copy and Paste your Journal into the Student Comments Section
4. Click “Submit for grading” AND “Submit”
Directions: Read the questions thoroughly. Answer the questions in a full and complete manner. Use complete sentences, including proper spelling and grammar.
Module 1: Driving is Your Responsibility:
Complete the K-W-L information below.
K- What you Know
Discuss two things you know about driving.
1. Driving is a great responsibility.
2. Driving has a lot of causes and effects if something happens, so drive safe at all times.
W—What you Want to know
Discuss two things you want to know about driving.
1. Where are the turning signals on a vehicle?
2. How do I Know when to stop to car ( when I reach the stop sign or traffic light or a little before I reach the stop sign or traffic light.
L—What you Learned
Discuss at least two new things you learned from Module One.
1. Why I must stop at a stop sign even if its safe to go ahead.
2. What "yield" means
If you do not have your permit, please provide the last four digits of your social security number so that your teacher can issue your drug and alcohol certificate.
My last four digits are:
Module 2: The Driver:
Complete one option below.
Aha Moments: Aha moments are times when you have been reading something and the text suddenly makes sense or becomes clear to you. Please use complete sentences and proper spelling and grammar.
Describe three aha moments that you had as you worked through Module Two.
1. What yield does yield mean? to take caution and look both ways before going ahead.
2. Your license could be revoked if you have too many tickets.
3. Driving is a privilege not just something to be taken an advantage of.
How will this information affect you as a driver now and in the future? (2-3...