Assignment Guidelines for 2011 batch
To attempt online assignment of any subject, students are required to follow below Guidelines: ‐
1) Type www.scdl.net in browser’s window
2) Click on Existing Students
3) Type your Log in Id & Password in the option Student Center & click on Submit
4) You will find a link “Online Assignments” to the left side to start giving online Assignment
5) Select subject you wish to give online assignment & then re‐click on Subject to start
6) After clicking on Submit Assignment option, you can start attempting online Assignment.
Assignments can be attempted for the subjects of current semester & previous Semester – as
Check assignment guidelines in your login. You can also refer Welcome kit for the same.
Assignments are subject‐ wise. Each assignment is based on whole syllabus. You have to clear
one assignment per subject. Online assignments are based on objective questions.
Online assignment can be attempted or submitted anytime, anywhere, from the place/location
where internet facility is available.
a) Assignments are pre‐loaded in the student’s login under student centre. Student has to click
on the online assignment link available in login to view and attempt assignment of respective
b) To receive diploma certificate of any Program, student must pass all online examinations and
online assignments. Minimum passing marks in each online assignment is 15 / 30. [For
Courses like CPCL, CPCPA, CPRTI, CPED & PGDPPTT –minimum passing marks in each online
assignment is 25/50.]
c) Students should attempt assignment online. SCDL will not accept any paper based
assignment/s. Only one attempt of assignment for each subject (course) is allowed.
Additional attempt of assignment will be given only, if student fails in first attempt of ...