Your Guide to Completing this form
Before you begin:
Read the advertisement and any additional supporting information provided, including:
· The role profile, which lists the tasks you will be expected to carry out and describes how the job fits in with other employees.
· The person specification, which details the experience, skills and abilities needed for the role. It is vital that your application demonstrates how you meet these requirements.
· The “Applying for a Job Guidance[->0].”
In order to improve your chances of being selected, use specific examples from your experience and relate them to each point on the person specification, role profile and any other information provided. It is in your interest to complete the form in such a way as to maximise your chances of being selected.
When completing this section remember to relate your skills, knowledge and experience to the role profile and each point of the person specification.
· If you want to complete the form electronically and email it to us:
1. You can type into the form, and can return the completed version to us via email to:
2. You will not be able to sign the form on page 6. By emailing the form to us, you declare that the information on this form, and your answers to the section on the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, are true and accurate. Email is taken as substitute for your signature.
· If you want to print the form and send it via post:
1. Complete the form in black ink and ensure it is legible.
2. Do not write outside the lines.
3. Ensure that you have read the understood the declaration on page 6 and that you have signed and dated your completed application form before returning it to:
Milton Keynes Council, Saxon Court, 502 Avebury Boulevard, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 3HS
· You may use the continuation sheet on page 7, and attach more...