Job Description: Amazon On-Campus Lead Brand Ambassador
If you are interested in working on an online and offline marketing program where you can earn money, help your friends save money on textbooks and have an affinity for Amazon, the Amazon Brand Ambassador program is for you! We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and well-connected college students to work part-time for a few weeks this summer and the first week of school this fall promoting the Amazon on-campus event. As a Lead Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for leading a team of Brand Ambassadors to successfully market the program on campus and refer customers to the on-campus event. You will work directly with the Amazon On-Campus Marketing Manager to assist in developing and implementing a campus-specific marketing plan for your school.
* Competitive hourly paid position
* Enhance leadership, sales, and marketing skills
* Build your résumé with Amazon.com, a Fortune 100 Company and the world’s largest online retailer
* Help students (and yourself) save money on textbooks
* Actively enrolled undergraduate student
* Able to commit up to 15 hrs. per week for 4-5 weeks in the summer and the first week of fall classes
* Goal-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
* Well-networked and outgoing member of campus community
* Extremely active and well versed in social media
* Active participant in campus clubs
* Experience leading a group of peers
* Sales or event promotion experience a plus
Please send your résumé and fall class schedule along with answers to the below questions to Jennifer Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list your school name in the email subject line.
1) In what field or major are you enrolled at your university?
2) Have you worked as a brand ambassador before? If yes, for what brand?
3) If you were to market an event on campus, how would you promote the event to generate...