5 questions provided
Choose only 4 to answer
Outline format: well organize
Chart or visual is okay
**** answer all the sections of the question
**** do the check list
how you understand and apply to use the material
Chapter 1- Intro
2 Different Views of E-Commerce high
• Chaffey 2011
E-Business is the use of electronic means to conduct a company’s business both internally and externally
It includes the organization’s internal processes such as linking employees together through the intranet.
It also includes external activities such as sales and afte sales activities, collaboration with other companies to form partnerships, etc.
• Laudan and Traver
E-business refers primarily to the digital enablement of transactions and processes within a firm, involving information systems under the control of the firm.
External processes are encompassed in E-Commerce:
- E-Commerce is the use of the Internet and the Web to transact business.
- Digitally enabled commercial transactions between and among organizations and individuals.
• How do these two views differ?
• How will each of the two approaches change the way a company sets up its E-commerce program?
What are the unique features of E-commerce systems?
• Ubiguity: available just abut everywhere at all times
• Global reach: the total number of users or customers an E-Commerce business can obtain (more conveniently and cost-effectively than traditional commerce)
• Universal standards: standards that are shared by all nations around the world in contrast traditional commerce; radio and television in each country has different standard. It is lower market entry cost for the company and also reduce cost search for the consumers.
• Information richness: the complexity and content of a
message. It enables an online merchant to deliver marketing messages with text, video, and audio to an audience of millions, in a way not...