MWF 4:00 – 5:00 P.M.
ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEMS ON SANITATION AND SECURITY
OF ABC UNIVERSITY CAFETERIA
THE ABC UNIVERSITY CAFETERIA
I. The Problem
Make an administrative system on sanitation and security of ABC University Cafeteria.
1. To define the administrative systems on sanitation and security of ABC University Cafeteria.
2. To determine the different authorities and their duties and responsibilities towards sanitation and security regarding the services of ABC University Cafeteria.
3. To make a system procedures on sanitation and security.
The purpose of this study is to define the systems and procedures for the administrative and sanitation of ABC University Cafeteria and how they relate to other areas of the organization. This will define the persons in authority and their duties and responsibilities in line with the designed systems and procedures for administrative and sanitation. This will also set limitations and boundaries for the systems and procedures. This is significant to the school and to the cafeteria itself.
Defining the systems and procedures for administrative and sanitation of a restaurant will be helpful in providing the employees, staff and customers with an optimum experience upon staying in the cafeteria as well as serving quality food. If the restaurant had better systems and procedures in place not only would their customers be happier, but the staff would probably be happier and more productive. A happy efficient work place relates directly to the level of customers and income attracted to the business.
THE ABC UNIVERSITY CAFETERIA ORGANIZATIONAL CHART
1. Storage Room
* Receiving and Storing Equipment
* These are equipments where raw vegetables, condiments, meat and other ingredients are stored once being purchased. These comprise of a chest freezer, cabinet and upright open storage.