1. I do nothave a study timetable
2. I own a term planner but do not check it regularly
3. Yes we viewed the study skills website in class
4. I have reviewed my time management in regards to my term 1 results. I am making more time to do assignments and study.
5. In my notebook I highlight things that I think are important. During study time I use my study book to make summarises to memorise.
6. My goals
- short term: to make time for study weekly
- long term: pass every subject every term throughout this and next year
- in 5 years’ time I want to have been to university and finished a course in teaching and had time to travel.
7. My results in term one are due to a few different things.
- PED I received a B for my written theory assignment however when working with a not so cooperative partner in my aerobic routine I ended up receiving a C+ overall
- Maths B was due to me not having the required calculator, this was because I knew I would be moving to maths A in term 2 therefore did not purchase one and only use it once. The teacher and HOD failed to return phone calls to arrange one for me to borrow.
- English I made a lot of time and effort in my assignment and it was something I was interested in, my results reflect this.
- Biology, we had the first couple weeks only learning the required curriculum then the rest of the term was designated to 3 assignments of which only 1 was marked.